Sunday, October 9, 2011

Diary 2: The Boss Made my Day

Yesterday I proved that my Boss is such an amazing person. I am still in awe. I never thought he would be that serious in creating avenues for the general Filipino population to understand their Muslim-Filipino brothers and sisters.

Truly, I cannot find the right words now. Whether it would translate to reality or not, I am very happy. Just the thought of somebody thinking granting a Mranao wish this time makes me really really happy. Especially coming from someone who has never been in my province. I wish I could repay all the favors. I wish he will not regret it. I wish it would be the best debut that GMA will ever have. I wish him success. I wish him all the best. All because yesterday, I have proven he has a big heart that can accommodate many people.

Thank you, Boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment